"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LOVE

I just wanted to share a few pics from our day yesterday.  It's been a long time since I've seen the joy and sweetness in Valentine's day--I've been too busy and caught up in the throws of life, but not this year.  I opened my eyes and my heart and boy did I see.


Who can forget their first Valentine’s Day Dance? 


Do you spot MY dance card from my 6th grade year?  I remember that the dance was a HUGE deal!  I even recall the girls all planned our outfits to go cowgirl.  Eh? K, that’s kinda weird, especially for Valentine's Day.


Our youngest boy (child number 5) had a "daddy darling" party.  What 4-year-old boy wouldn't be mad with happiness at having his dad for a whole hour of fun?


I melted when I received those 2 little sweet gifts/love note from my little boyfriend, Jacob. (child number 4) I especially l-o-v-e that he took one of his own sweets, crossed out that it was to him and gave it to me instead. Selflessness=LOVE.


Flowers and a deep, from the heart, written note from my own love.


YUMMY cookies from an incredibly busy and thoughtful neighbor.  THANKS JILL! 
I heart you.


Seth, (child number2) had his very first girl/boy dance last week and he seemed to be the hot man on campus as I saw several girls “cut-in” to dance with him!  I cut-in to snag a dance with him too. It helps that he’s actually one of the taller boys in the 6th grade. 


Do you remember where you were for your first Valentine’s dance?  


Who cares if Valentine's Day was yesterday!!! Give someone you LOVE a kiss and a hug TODAY.


The necklace: 


Gracing yours truly yesterday.  Wishing you love from my heart which is so full from just creating this post it might burst.  I love LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. aww ame so cute! Looks like you had a day full of love.

    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got on for the first time. It's an awesome log. I'm so glad you took the plunge. Love you. BTW--I spent until 10 last night doing cople counseling. Does that count for trying to help others feel the love.

    ReplyDelete