"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Indulge me once more....(post Valentine's)


So, this blog is about the things that make me happy everyday, and I just can't seem to get enough of the happiness that is seeping from the cuteness of this:
 I know it's hard to read, so here's what it says: (all conversation heart phrases are in brackets)

"Ellie Ogden Warwood [teacher's name]
                I went to BYU football game.  I saw my dad I said  {YOU ROCK}.  He said {YES} I do.  We watched the football game.  I said can I get a hot dog he said {YES DEAR}.  Thank you {XOXO}.  I got a hot dog.  Then I asked if I could have a Icee he sad {YES DEAR}.  Thank you your {TOO COOL} dad.  Your my              {ONE & ONLY} dad 
                                                           THE END"

Don't these fun little school projects your kids bring home just melt your heart?  I loved her creativity with the conversation hearts and that she was able to put a story together using them.  Ellie (child number 3) is probably my easiest going child.  She is happy, delightful, easy to please, obedient, and helpful.  LOVE HER.

1 comment:

  1. Ellie and I are both middle children and the 3rd child. If she ever needs help navigating through that, tell her to call me. :)

    ReplyDelete